The GAIA 2 Soprano has revolutionized the soprano world. It has modern projection, but also a full rich, fat, and robust sound never before heard from a soprano mouthpiece. The GAIA 2 has been further updated with far more core and body to sound, while maintaining the big warm traditional sound the GAIA is known for!
For decades musician's asked Theo for the perfect large chamber soprano mouthpiece. He modified vintage Buescher and Slant Otto Link (among other) vintage mouthpieces. Each of these had wonderful characteristics, but none were the 'whole package.' So Theo designed the GAIA 2. The feedback has been overwhelming relief from many players who finally found the mouthpiece giving them the sound they always desired.
- Modern projection with a full rich, fat, and robust sound never before heard from a soprano mouthpiece.
- Revolutionary in marrying the benefits of vintage design and modern construction.
- Revolutionary true large chamber, medium roll-over baffle, and rounded inner side walls.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces.
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces.
Case: Beautiful Leatherette Case! Like the case?
Finish: Reticulated finish with aqua highlights on globe logo.
- Serial Number: Includes specific serial number showing care given to your mouthpiece.
- Premium Hard Rubber: The Hard Rubber GAIA2 uses the finest vintage style hard rubber on the planet!
- Cap: Reed Cap Replacer. The most secure cap in the world.
Bite Pad: allow you to peel and stick on new bite pads. Try our varying hardness bite pads to personalize the feel.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.