The FIRE alto mouthpiece is the first mouthpiece released in the ELEMENTS series. All the quality and sound you’ve come to admire in Theo Wanne™ mouthpieces, but at half the price! And still Made in the USA!
The FIRE is bright and fiery! Power and flexibility that will make you want to turn up the heat!!
Theo promised he would release a line of affordable mouthpieces when he could match his #1 quality and sound. After 10 years of research and development, that day has arrived! The ELEMENTS series is here, and now everyone can afford Theo Wanne quality!
- Great for Jazz, R&B, and Rock & Roll.
- Powerful, big and fiery sound!
- Unique small chamber. Flat side walls, and long step baffle.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces.
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces.
- Part of the ELEMENTS series. The fundamental building blocks for your sound. All the quality, but at half the price, and made in the USA!
- Plating: Reticulated 24K Gold Plating (standard on metal mouthpieces).
- Ligature: The metal FIRE includes our new and unique two rail, single screw ligature.
- Cap: Our Reed Replacer Cap is most secure cap in the world.
- Bite Pad: User replaceable bite pads allow you to peel and stick on new bite pads.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.