The DURGA 5 Soprano Mouthpiece has a very special newly designed baffle. This new baffle allows the airstream to fill up the mouthpiece chamber much more than other traditional designs. Coupled with its new Medium-Stadium-Chamber™ the DURGA 5 Soprano is not brighter, just fuller sounding. There are a lot of secrets in this particular design.
Don’t let the high baffle fool you, it does not sound thin or nasal….just full and BIG like you’ve never heard a soprano mouthpiece sound before! Suitable for both powerful music and ballads both!
The DURGA 5 is a unique work of art, that will take your soprano places you may not even know existed. Yes, we are very proud of this mouthpiece:) It is available in 24K gold plated brass.
- Great for Jazz, R&B, Rock & Roll even softer music when a sweet tone with clarity is wanted.
- Projects a sensual tone that is flirtatious and erotic. It makes everyone want to dance!
- It is so unique; it really has to be played to be understood and believed.
- Radical proprietary Medium-Stadium-Chamber™. Rounded inner side walls all the way to the tip. Uniquely shaped long step baffle.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces.
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces.
- Case: Beautiful Leatherette Case!
- Plating: Reticulated 24K Gold plating.
- Ligature: The metal DURGA includes our integrated two-point contact 24K Gold Plated Liberty Ligature and Alive Gold pressure plate. The Hard Rubber DURGA includes the Enlightened Ligature, rated #1 ligature in the world.
- Cap: Patented Reed Replacer Cap. The most secure cap in the world.
- Bite Pad: User Replaceable Bite Pads allow you to peel and stick on new bite pads.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.