Saxophone Basics Pupil's book starts at absolute beginner level and progresses to about Grade 2. There are 22 stages, each section includes a wonderful variety of concert pieces from the great composers, traditional tunes and fun, original exercises, 'finger gyms' and 'warm ups' to help establish a sound technique, 'factfiles' and 'quizzes' to teach notation and general musicianship, helpful, clear 'fingering charts' and 'rhythm boxes' and great illustrations. Also available, is the Pupil's book edition with a CD accompaniment for an enhanced learning experience.
Included in this edition:
- a wide range of classical, jazz and pop repertoire, including One Mint Julep, and the theme from Red Dwarf
- warm ups, fun original exercises and traditional tunes
- invaluable fact files, activities and technical advice covering notation, general musicianship and care of the instrument
- helpful fingering diagrams and rhythm boxes
- duets throughout – ideal for group teaching
- pull-out fingering chart to pin on your wall
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.