The DURGA 3 baritone produces a HUGE sound that takes the Baritone Saxophone to a whole new level. REALLY! The baritone saxophone feels like a truly ‘improved’ instrument.
The DURGA 3 has far more body and core to the sound than the original DURGA. It is also even more versatile, allowing it to be used for almost all types of music. We are proud to say that Leo P (Too Many Zoos) , James King (Lady Gaga) and Jamie Michael Harris (Michael Jackson) use the DURGA!
The DURGA mouthpiece is so freeing, and fun to play, you won’t want to put your horn down!
- Versatile HUGE Sound appropriate for most types of music!
- Effortlessly fills the room!
- It is so unique; it really has to be played to be understood and believed.
- Radical Inverted Power Ring and our True Large Chamber! Rounded inner side walls all the way to the tip. Uniquely shaped long step baffle.
- Crafted to the highest accuracy in the history of saxophone mouthpieces.
- Designed by Theo Wanne, the foremost expert on the design and manufacturing of vintage and new mouthpieces.
- Case: Beautiful Leatherette Case!
- Plating: Reticulated 24K Gold plating with Bright Nickel highlights (standard on metal mouthpieces).
- Ligature: The metal DURGA includes our integrated two-point contact Bright Nickel Liberty Ligature and Alive Gold pressure plate.
- Cap: Patented Reed Replacer Cap. The most secure cap in the world.
Bite Pad: User replaceable bite pads allow you to peel and stick on new bite pads.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.