The Selmer Paris Series II Tenor saxophone provides a beautiful look and the ultimate in warm, rich tone. The Series II saxophones have been the professional choice for a generation.
In classis and jazz, its sound power and dynamic range make it the instrument of choice. Ideal in quartets, larger groups or concert bands.
- Acoustics: Series II body style-full sound,
- Necks: Series II bore,
- Construction: full ribs,
- Body material: gold plate over yellow brass,
- Mouthpiece: S-80 C*,
- Mechanism: compact key positioning - closer to the body and directly under the hand,
- Range: high F# key, Front F
- key: spatula, Left-hand
- thumb rest: plastic,
- Right-hand thumb rest: plastic adjustable,
- Adjusting screws: high F, G# key, F#/G# lug, F#/G#, adjusting bar, low C#, low B, side C, side Bb,
- Pivot screws: tapered,
- Needle springs: blued steel,
- Pads: treated leather with metal resonators.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.